Friday, January 29, 2010

Pic-Fridays VII

Every Friday, we present choice-cuts of photo-erotica, as discovered in the dark depths of the abyss that is the internet.


Jez says: I like this picture because it's oddly intimate for a shot of a strap-on in action. Most photographs are always so aggressive in nature--but this one has a quality about it that makes me want to believe that they are really lovers. The man is masculine. The woman is feminine. And she is about to penetrate him. I'm always a sucker for black & white photographs as well.

I'm also thinking this might be a better position for Cane and I to try--so he can control the depth and the thrusts. Sans those wretched french tips!


Cane says: I yarn a lot about MMF’s, so I thought I’d change it up a bit. What seems like your standard male-fantasy of two women at once is slightly askew, as one lovely gal is slipping him a digit; it’s just something you don’t see too often out in the open, and that makes me appreciate it all the more. This pic makes me wonder what else is in store for this lucky-lad’s bum and a two:one ratio!

3 comments: