Sunday, August 22, 2010

Picture Request: Foot-job

Our first reader picture request is... someone with a foot-fetish! I never "got" how people can sexualize feet... I mean, feet are so weird. Seriously... look at your toes-- they're ridiculous! Like tiny little flesh-colored nub-people. Anyway, we're never ones to judge, so your picture-request wish is our command!

I hope our requestor is pleased as well as any other of you footies out there! And the rest of you please write in if you want to see me/Cane/us do/be anything specific!
All images Copyright: The Secretive Slut, 2010

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Jez!!! Your feet are beautiful by the way! I cannot explain my healthy obsession with feet but my girl loves how I take care of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may now have a foot fetish myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Jez... feet can be sexual especially when you have cute feet as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy pics.... Twentytenpics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have it done to me! never have though! may have to put in a word...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I just love a pretty pair of feet, and a footjob is so very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feet can be so sexy and I love them!!!
    Yours are simply divine and quite honesty I can't wait to have feet on my cock again!!!

    ReplyDelete