Thursday, January 21, 2010

From the Jez Files: The Proper Way to Eat Pussy

by Jezebel

When you go lesbian for a period of years you have no choice but to hone a particular set of skills. Learn to lick that pussy; there are now two sets in the room and both will need attention. Some girls get away with half-hearted and boring blow jobs when dating a male--some men aren't that into BJ's, or at least they can sacrifice good head as long as the girl is a good fuck. But when two girls are sexual partners ... half-hearted oral just won't cut it. Lucky for me, I was always a good student and I had a marvelous teacher. What follows is both a recollection and a primer for those of you who aren't always sure what you are doing down there.

The first time I had the pleasure of experiencing a girl going down on me was eye opening. I had experienced my share of guys and while it wasn't always unpleasant, it was always accompanied with the sensation of rough beard stubble, awkward tongues that weren't always familiar enough with the anatomy and occasionally even obvious reluctance. I had yet to experience oral in a way that made it a preferred sex act.

She was extremely feminine. Extraordinarily hot. D-cups. Size 0. 5'7. Long dark hair and exotic beauty. She was heterosexual as far as I knew, and had plenty of men vying for her attention. She was the kind of girl that obscured all the other females in a room. We were friends.


I had walked out of her guest bathroom late one evening. She attacked me as I walked down the dark hallway and threw me against the wall. Her aggression & confidence were an instant turn on. Soft lips, soft skin ... soft everything. I smelled her perfume. Vanilla and sugar. Delicious. She pulled me into her bedroom and pushed me down on her bed. It was all so shockingly new to me that I didn't do much at all. Instead I let her guide the moment--curious to see what would happen. She groped and explored me--kissed my neck in a way I had always wished more boys would. Little sighs escaped both of us in the dark. My mind felt conflicted about what was happening, but my lower half did not. I suddenly realized my underwear was soaking.

click 'read more' and find tips to really work a pussy, as well as the conclusion of my first time with a girl...


She ripped my shirt off and trailed her way across my stomach. I think I was pulling her hair. Slowly she unbuttoned my jeans and started to slide them down. I was frozen in total fear and panic. What was she going to do? I had never read the lesbian playbook; I was utterly clueless.

She came back up to kiss me ... massaging gently over my panties. I couldn't help but moan. She used her body to writhe against me softly. I pulled her t-shirt off, struggled and released her bra and then felt the softness of her breasts. Hairless, soft and silky skin. It felt like heaven just to rub against her like a cat. She bit on my ear and blew warm breath into it. I felt like I would die. She grabbed my arms and held them over my head while kissing me fiercely. "Don't move," she ordered.

She moved back down to my panties and slid them off. Gently, she pushed my legs open and got between them. She paused and smiled up at me before turning and kissing my right knee. Then my left. Using her tongue and her lips she trailed the length of my leg ... down into my inner thigh. Occasionally she licked right at the edge of my mound before moving back to the leg. Once in a while she would just linger right above it, breathing on it and barely touching it with her lips. She must have teased me this way for ages.
She made sure I was desperate for her mouth on my pussy before she gave it to me.

Leaning in she licked lightly all the way from top to bottom. I gasped. She made a pleased "hmmm" sound before taking my clit softly in her lips and rolling her tongue on it. I was a prisoner in her grasp. She used her tongue then to push and enter the folds of my labia and swirled it around. I felt close to orgasm already. As she licked and sucked I could feel her breasts moving against my ass. She pressed her face more and more intensely into me and continued to work. The pressure of her face on my cunt was incredible. I swear she was even using her nose. Every now and then I would pull away using my hips--the sensations were making me crazy. After forcibly pulling me back to her mouth she gently chided, "...it's supposed to make you crazy."

She took her time. At one point she came back up and began to kiss me again. We rolled around while she simultaneously used her fingers to massage my clit. I was wet beyond belief and I told her. She seemed pleased with the results of her efforts--"Show me..." she purred. I reached down and slid two fingers into myself ... and then brought my slick wet fingers back up and forced them between our lips and into her mouth as we kissed. She made an animal noise while sucking at them. She pinned me back to the mattress yet again.

"I love your body ... if I didn't need to taste you so badly I would just keep kissing you. But I'm obsessed with fucking you." Dirty talk always makes me helpless. I moaned loudly as she ripped my legs open again and that is when she chose to stiffen her tongue and ram it into me. Fiercely. With ardor.



In and out. Hard and fast... I grinded against her face instinctively ... wanting as much of her as I could get. She buried her face in my pussy getting far deeper inside than I would have ever imagined a tongue could go. Soon she slipped one ... then two ... fingers inside of me to accompany her tongue. Within seconds I came wildly, screaming into a pillow and almost crushing her beautiful head between my knees.

Satisfied, and with a cheshire grin on her face she crawled back up and kissed me softly.

In the end, you know what really made it good?
The fact that she seemed so insanely into it. Like my vagina was the most desirable thing she'd ever encountered. I felt a thousand times more gorgeous and appreciated than I had ever felt with any guy. That alone could have made up for a multitude of sins ... so you, dear readers, remember ... the number one lesson here is: enthusiasm is everything.

Though I possessed the correct anatomical parts, until that point I had no idea it could be like that. I think until that night I had imagined all lesbians stuck in a boring rut ... sentenced to merely licking one another like some of my more inept boyfriends. Let that be a lesson, too, dear readers, as that is how to properly go down on a girl:
You eat pussy in stages ... it's not just licking a vagina. It's a sensual thing ... and it involves other parts of the body. Flicking your tongue in the same way over and over again on a clit is not only routine, it's likely to be a bit painful & annoying to the receiver. Vary pressure, technique and angles. Try using your breath as a tool. And don't be afraid to really use your face. It's not just your mouth that should be smeared with her juices when you are finished.

When you do a good job, you get a very satisfied repeat customer. She certainly did.

And I became a lesbian for several years.

6 comments:

  1. WOW. Very arousing and informative. I can't wait to go dive in and try some of those techniques! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right i've meet very few women who like to give BJs and know how to give one.
    I've watched my former gf go down on women.
    very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Bag Man & I'm glad you found it helpful :)

    And Adultfriendfinder ... that is a sad story! I guess I'm going to have to write an entry about the joys of giving a BJ. I've never understood those women who didn't like it ... I absolutely love it.

    xo
    Jez

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm quite proud of myself, everything you've mentioned in this article I already do! From dragging my tongue lightly up the inside of her thigh, kissing the very edges of around 0her lips, teasingly just millimetres from her labia and clit, hovering above her pussy and gently breathing warm air on it, to using my nose as I lick her from the very bottom, just above or even from her ass, right up to my tongue grazing her clit with with a final lick before pausing to tease her...

    Reading your post definitely got me hard though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not at all surprised to hear that you possess prowess Jake! You already know that half the fun is the tease and build up ... bravo!

    Glad the post agreed with your *ahem* anatomy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would like to tell u about a man that can eat some good damn pussy and can make love the best i have had in 29 yrs... OMG i would have loved to meet hime 29 yrs ago. i just hope that he wants to make me his soon..... its complicated and i just want to get past this point.... wat do you do when there is another woman involved.... we want each and have for many years... please tell me wat to do.... i think i LOVE him,,,

    ReplyDelete