Friday, January 15, 2010

Pic-Fridays V


Jez says: For my selection this week I chose something that I found erotic and artistic. I'm such a proponent of "less is more" when it comes to what I find titillating. Hint ... don't show. Tease, don't give it to me.

Black and white makes skin so soft and luminous. I love the way it feels like we've just intruded on a private moment. The composition is good, but not so good that it shakes the notion that we're truly a voyeur. Her arms look nice as they reach back holding on to the tabletop. I love that all we see of the man is his hands firmly grasping her ass--but we can presume he's got his face buried in her warmth. Is he softly licking her? Or violently assaulting her with his tongue? Is her face frozen in an expression of pure bliss--her eyes closed in pleasure? Or is she watching him work? This image leaves it up to the imagination ... while fully getting my imagination going.

Cane says: Fuck, if this pic I've chosen this for week isn't about sheer, raw domination. Me see, me take! Normally, I'm not the machoist of guys, nor alpha-dog and would more than often opt to be the bottom... but this picture stirs up some long repressed primal urge to knock Jez over the head with a club and drag her back to my cave and have her however I want, for as long as I want, with no regard for her whatsoever. Unmitigated and unconditional supremacy over another. Now....where's my club...

2 comments:

  1. wish the top pic could be us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sparky ... what a naughty boy! only if cane got to watch ... xo

    ReplyDelete