Monday, November 30, 2009

An Innocent IM session, PART 2

Continuing on to Part II of the IM conversation. When we talked endeavoring into the amateur film-making realm... she asked what he would want to have happen. His response:

First, you undress, one piece of clothing at a time.
Next, a little "self-play"...
You'd bend over and show me all your parts. The insides, too....
Then i'd film you sucking my dick...
Sucking on my balls...licking my ass...
Then bend over and guide my dick into your pussy...
and then several variations of you fucking me, screaming. SCREAMING.
then, i'd cum all over your face.


Perhaps we should make this video and post it for you loyal readers. What say you??

2 comments:

  1. ooooh you absolutely should. It would be soo much hotter than any of the video's you've posted over the course of your blog so far. Well perhapse asside from Jezebelle's shower play which was a wonderful tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay tuned Brag Giles! Plenty of fun stuff ahead for the blog!

    ReplyDelete